Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I NEED HELP!

I'm on the home stretch and...

I NEED A FINAL PUSH!

As I cross over the border to Wisconsin, I'd love to rev up the RPM's.........BUT ----

I'M GETTING TUCKERED OUT AND COULD USE YOUR HELP!

I'm setting a goal to RAISE $3500 IN 24 HOURS
as I make the 
HOME STRETCH TO WISCONSIN!

CAN YOU HELP?

100% of all donations go directly to Alzheimer's Awareness
for programming at the 
the nation's first facility dedicated to Alzheimer's disease
and related dementia care.

Click HERE for MORE INFORMATION or to DONATE SECURELY NOW!
Or
PLEDGE a donation by sending me an email with your name, address and pledge amount to:
thebikewriter@gmail.com



As I pedal on to make a difference for Alzheimer's................

STAY TUNED!
I'll keep you updated on the progress of this final push!

THANKS!

No comments: