Monday, June 26, 2017

Launching The Amazing Ride in Tribute to My Dad Today

June 26, 2017 - Washington County - Today, the first day of The Amazing Ride For Alzheimer's, I'll be traveling in the Netherlands to kick off the bicycling fundraiser in tribute to my dad, Al Steffes (photo below), who has Alzheimer's disease.

As in the past, I'll ride in tribute each day over the next three weeks to someone affected by Alzheimer's.

If you would like me to ride in the name of someone you know, send their name, a jpeg photo, a brief note if you like, and your contribution of $100. The entire $100 donation will go toward Alzheimer's programs at Cedar Community.

Checks should be made made payable to "Cedar Community Foundation" 113 Cedar Ridge Dr., West Bend, WI 53095


Cedar Community is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization and donations are tax-deductible.

No comments: